The Melt Surface Light is an adaption of the original Melt pendant & melt surface, so that it can now be placed on the wall, ceiling or floor.
The Melt series are beautifully distorted lighting globes that give the appearance of fluid, melting hot blown glass. When turned off, the light has a beautiful contemporary sculptural form that appears solid and mirrored. When illuminated it becomes translucent and its subtle psychedelic patterns and light are mesmerising.
- The Melt Surface light has been squashed, squeezed, distorted and moulded into a flatter blob
- Available in Copper, Gold, Smoke and Chrome and as a floor and table standing lamp
- Depth 25 cm x Width 30 cm x Height 29cm
- Comes with our custom Tom Dixon LED and diffuser.
- LED versions are dimmable