Elevate your interiors into the style stratosphere with the Tom Dixon’s Mini Melt Pendant. Created in collaboration with radical Swedish design collective FRONT, this light has design classic written all over it and has been wildly popular since its launch.
Tom Dixon’s experiments into advanced vacuum metallisation has resulted in this space inspired light. A distorted smoky black lighting globe, light bounces and reflects around its uneven surfaces; this creates a dramatic melting hot blown glass effect. Excitingly, when the light is on it has a translucent finish and when off its mirrored.
Its internal luminosity is visible in full daylight. At night when turned on, it admits an aesthetically pleasing and dream like radiance, which can be likened to recent images from the Hubble telescope of the cosmos.
- Doubling as a functional pendant and a true work of art, this light is sure to brighten up your interiors.
- It can be purchased in a Chrome, Copper, Gold and Smoke finish at the 27 cm diameter (Mini).
- Also available with an integrated LED disc
- Its also available in all four finishes at 48 cm diameter.
- The melt looks stunning on its own but also looks great when paired with other melt lights and other metallic products from Beut and Tom Dixon.