The Beat Waist Pendant is an architectural light that has been brought in to complement the existing Stout and Fat pendant. The Waist light tapers at the centre, hence its name and when grouped with the Stout and Fat creates a beautiful grouping of silhouettes.
Tom Dixon’s Beat range of lights are boldly expressive, achieving this through a minimalist aesthetic. The inspiration comes from the sculptural simplicity of brass cooking pots and water vessels of the sub continent. These lights have achieved much acclaim and are used in a variety of contexts, from homes to restaurants and hotels.
Select from the range of profiles and put them together to create a ‘Pendant Cluster’
- Crafted from solid sheets of brass
- Available in six silhouette styles – Wide, Fat, Tall, Stout, Flat and Waist
- Four options of finish are available - black, white, grey and brushed brass
- The Beat collection also includes a wall, floor and table lights
- Width is 33cm and height is 41cm