Add some drama to your space with the Normann Copenhagen Stage Floor Lamp, brilliantly designed by Daniel Debiasi & Federico Sandri in a choice of four colour options. Each powder coated metal frame features a tall, thin neck supported by three-pronged feet, reminiscent of a tripod. The shade is the perfect spotlight, casting a warm beam of light wherever directed.
Ideal for any living space or home studio, this floor lamp will light up your space indirectly or with a spot-light effect, depending on the angle you choose to position the shade. The build-in handle on the back of the shade makes this process super easy.
• Available in four colour options: Black, Grey, White and Petrol Green
• Dimensions: 122 cm h x 41 cm l x 36 cm d
• 2.1 kg
• Light source: - SMD 2835 LED chip (not replaceable). Light source power - 11W, whole lamp power: 13W
• Designed by Daniel Debiasi & Federico Sandri
• Easy to clean with a damp cloth
• Frame is crafted from powder coated metal, with a plastic shade