Uncomplicated and versatile, the Normann Copenhagen Rise Wall Lamp features softened lines and stumpy dimensions, making for a friendly appearance. Designed by Marianne Andersen, the lamp’s base, or mount, is crafted from ash wood, showing off the natural rings and contrasting with the bold block colour of the shade.
Choose from an incredible selection of five shade colours to suit your interior. Mount alone as a bedside light or above the kitchen counter, alternatively opt for a number and mount in the hallway, each side of the bed or living space.
- Danish design
- The lamp shade can rotate 350 degrees
• Available in five colours: Grey, White, Black, Petrol Green and Yellow
• Dimensions: 9.7 cm h x 17 cm l x 10 cm d
• 0.5 kg
• Crafted from powder coated metal and ash wood
• Designed by Marianne Andersen
• Light source: EU E14 (small socket). 0,5W bulbs (LED) are recommended
• Delivered with a 2 m textile cord with a switch