Kit out your home breakfast bar or commercial bar with the brilliant Normann Copenhagen Form Wooden Barstool. Lovingly designed by Simon Legald as part of his Form collection which contains a whole range of tables and chairs. Featuring four sturdy wooden legs in a choice of three material options, the legs are reinforced with well-placed bars. Resting on top is a brilliantly moulded plastic seat ready to provide you comfort.
Not only is the seat perfectly moulded, it includes a short back rest and is available in six different colour options. Easy to clean with a damp cloth. If you’re preferring the idea of metal legs, this stool also comes in brass, chrome and steel options. What’s more, each stool is available in two height options.
- Available in six seat colours: Black, White, Grey, Blue, Green and Red
- Available in two dimensions: (65 cm) H: 77 x L: 43 x D: 42.5 x SH: 65 cm; (75 cm) H: 87 x L: 45 x D: 45 x SH: 75 cm
- (65 cm) 3.4 kg (75 cm) 3.5 kg
- Seat is crafted from Polypropylene Plastic
- Legs are crafted from a choice of Oak, Walnut or Black Lacquered Wood
- Designed by Simon Legald
- Awards: German Design Award 2016, Germany - "Special Mention" & IF Product Design Award 2016, Germany
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Also available in a variety of other options
- Form is delivered assembled