Create a lit-up centrepiece with the Normann Copenhagen Small Amp Chandelier, designed by Simon Legald and inspired by 1960s tube amplifiers, this stunning chandelier features fifteen bulbs fanned out over two layers. Each bulb is enclosed within a beautiful glass shade which sits on the end of its own marble arm which extends out from the solid marble tube in the centre.
Ideal for any large entrance hall, living space or dining room, this chandelier is sure to get conversation flowing. Choose from three different colour options to suit your style, there is even a larger option available if you want to go all out.
• Available in three colours: Smoke/Black, Gold/Green and White/White
• Also available in a larger size
• Dimensions: 32.5 cm h x 62.5 cm d
• 4.4 kg
• Designed by Simon Legald
• Comes with 15 bulbs (G4 (LED)). All Bulbs can also be purchased separately.
• The Amp Chandelier is non-dimmable
• Crafted from glass and marble