Enjoy a lit-up centrepiece with the Normann Copenhagen Large Amp Chandelier, designed by Simon Legald and inspired by 1960s tube amplifiers, this stunning chandelier features thirty-five bulbs fanned out over four layers. Each bulb is enclosed within a beautiful glass shade which sits on the end of its own marble arm which extends out from the solid marble tube in the centre.
Ideal for any large entrance hall, living space or dining room, this chandelier is sure to get conversation flowing. Choose from three different colour options to suit your style, there is even a smaller option available if this is too extravagant.
• Available in three colours: Smoke/Black, Gold/Green and White/White
• Also available in a smaller size
• Dimensions: 62.5 h x 85 cm d
• 7.4 kg
• Designed by Simon Legald
• Comes with 35 bulbs (G4 (LED)). All Bulbs can also be purchased separately.
• The Amp Chandelier is non-dimmable
• Crafted from glass and marble