Designed by Noergaard & Kechavas, the Material Wall Lamp is the latest edition to New Works’s popular Material series. Delightfully minimal, this light allows you to bring a little bit of the outside, inside your home, with the use of natural materials. Perfect for creating an intimate setting in your lounge, bedroom or snug, this wall lamp not only looks stunning, but it is incredibly functional too. Held up by a sleek black frame, the head of the lamp can be pivoted, allowing you to create the perfect setting for your desired atmosphere.
The designers of this exquisite lamp, Nørgaard & Kechayas are a popular duo that realise the importance of the reflective mind, the spirit of craft and above all the belief that great design should not be reflected in price, but in their work. This is perfectly reflected in the Material Wall lamp, by way of it’s simple design and naturalistic materials, that will create a cosy and intimate environment no matter where they are placed, whether that be either side of your sofa, or even as a bedside illumination, this lamp is sure to create a statementin any interior.
New Works are a brand that enjoy exploring contrasts. Paying homage to the longstanding tradition of craftmanship in Scandinavia, all whilst challenging and reinventing modern forms. You can explore their range of unique lighting and whilst you’re here, don’t forget to peruse over all the designer lighting that beut has to offer.
• Design: Noergaard & Kechayas
• Dimensions: H: 230 x W: 130 D: 185 mm
• Materials: Shade in white marble (or selected material), base in black powder coated aluminium with switch on base and 2.5 m black PVC cord.
• Cord: Black PVC, 2500 mm - on/off switch on lamp base
• Light source E14, Max 25W / LED Max 7W 220-240V~ 50/60Hz (Bulb not included)
• Care: Turn off the electricity before cleaning the lamp. Wipe the glass shade with a soft dry or moist cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaning tools, and never use strong cleaning agents such as household glass cleaner, white spirit, turpentine.