Bold, contemporary and unique, the New Works Kizu Table Lamp is not only a fantastic source of light but it is also boasts a stunning design, that is sure to transform your bedroom, lounge or office. Made of two sculptural forms, the lamp displays a sort of balancing act within it’s curved form, creating a contrast of both tension and calm, natural and man-made, straight and curved.
If you’re looking for a lamp that will make a bold statement in your home, the Kizu Table lamp is sure to deliver. Created by designer Lars Tornsøe, the marble base is available in white or black and the curved acrylic shade adds a lovely natural feel to the piece, making this lamp a perfect addition to any contemporary space.
New Works also offer a wide selection of designer items including furniture and homeware. Whilst you are here, do not forget to explore the whole table lighting collection amongst our designer lighting range.
• Design: Lars Tornøe
• Dimensions: H: 450 x Ø: 300 mm
• Material: Marble and Acrylic
• Cord: White or Black PVC cord 1800 mm - Dimmable switch 300 mm from lamp base.
• Light Source: E27 LED Max 11W (Dimmable bulb Only) 220-240V~ 50/60Hz (bulb not included).
• Care: Turn off the electricity before cleaning the lamp. Wipe the glass shade with a soft dry or moist cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaning tools, and never use strong cleaning agents such as household glass cleaner, white spirit, turpentine.