Classically minimal, the ubiquitous shape of a pendant lamp is reimagined in the Hang on Honey Pendant from New Works. Featuring sophisticated curves, the industrial form of this pendant is emphasised further by it’s striking appearance. Lovingly designed by Niels Bak Rasmussen, his work aims to push the boundaries of architectural design within lighting - his ultimate aim to ignite a spark within.
Striking, bold and pleasing to the eye, this simple pendant looks great hanging in a group or on it’s own – the perfect accompanying piece for a contemporary bedroom, kitchen or dining space. The classic bell shape suspended from a 290cm PVC cord, makes it an incredibly simple yet brilliantly impactful design that suits almost all interior schemes, particularly as it is available jet black, oxidised aluminium and raw copper.
As well as New Works , we offer a wide selection of contemporary pendant lights from a variety of prestigious brands. Not to mention, the fantastic range of designer lighting that we also have for you to explore. Whether you are looking for a bold statement piece or something simple and sophisticated, beut has a fantastic selection that is sure to suit all home décor schemes.
• Design: Niels Bak Rasmussen
• Dimensions: H: 245 x Ø: 240 mm
• Materials: Aluminium / Copper
• Cord: White PVC, 2900 mm - (Canopy not included).
• Light source: E27, Max 60W (220-240~50/60 Hz) Bulb not included.
• Care: Turn off the electricity before cleaning the lamp. Wipe the glass shade with a soft dry or moist cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaning tools, and never use strong cleaning agents such as household glass cleaner, white spirit, turpentine.