The Five Floor Lamp from New Works is a stunning design approach to the traditional floor lamp design. A functional and exciting design that can be achieved by altering the height of the composition, the lamp’s industrial appearance presents a raw honesty that still manages to maintain an elegant and sophisticated feel. Perfect for a contemporary loft space, a cosy bedroom or a home-office, this light is sure to make a bold statement in any space.
Created by the French designer Gaspard Graulich, the Five Floor Lamp explores Graulich’s enduring themes of the industrial and technical, the intellectual and the philosophical and it is available in both white and black colourways. A beautiful, sculptural piece, this floor lamp is sure to make a statement in your home, wherever it is placed. Constructed from powder coated steel, marble and aluminium in addition to a dimmable, black nylon cord that allows the user to alter the brightness; a wonderful feature that allows the user to change the illumination to suit their atmospheric needs.
As well as New Works , we offer a wide selection of contemporary floor lights from a variety of prestigious brands. Not to mention, the fantastic range of designer lighting that we also have for you to explore. Whether you are looking for a bold statement piece or something simple and sophisticated, beut has a fantastic selection that is sure to suit all home décor schemes.
• Design: Gaspard Graulich
• Dimensions: H: 1750 x W: 280 x D: 280 mm
• Material: Powder coated steel, marble and electroplated aluminium.
• Cord: Black Nylon, 1800 mm - Dimmable switch 300 mm from lamp base.
• Light source: E27 Max 60W or LED 11W (dimmable Bulb Only) (220-240~50/60 Hz) Bulb not included.
• Care: Turn off the electricity before cleaning the lamp. Wipe the glass shade with a soft dry or moist cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaning tools, and never use strong cleaning agents such as household glass cleaner, white spirit, turpentine.