The Workshop Chair from the widely popular Danish design brand, Muuto, has a typical Scandinavian silhouette that is deliberately simple to give it a clean and quiet strength. Designed by a Denmark based designer, Cecilie Manz, the chair shows a contrast between sharp and round edges that give it a playful approach, almost reminiscent of a school chair; the perfect little addition to any child’s bedroom or playroom. A raw and visible wood grain shows the true, underlying beauty of this piece.
Part of Muuto’s Workshop collection, the Workshop Chair pairs with the Workshop Coffee Table , a versatile piece for any living space. We suggest utilizing the well-proportioned chair in a dining area or as a desk chair in your home studio or office space. The solid, wooden chair is available in a concise range of variations including, black, oak and Oregon pine.
Here at beut, we stock a wide selection of dining chairs from a variety of designer brands such as Normann Copenhagen and Tom Dixon.
- Designed by Cecilie Manz
- Available in Black, Oak or Oregon Pine
- Dimensions: H:79cm x W:40cm x D:46cm
- Delivered assembled
- Plastic glide included. Extra glides sold separately. (1-2 week lead time)
- Frame and legs in solid wood
- Seat and back in shape pressed layer glued veneer.
- Wipe off with a moist cloth and remove excess liquid with a dry cloth.