Designed by the talented, Copenhagen based duo, Iskos-Berlin, The Fiber Tube Base Bar Stool is a contemporary stool for most kitchen, dining and bar areas. In the designer’s words, “the bar stool is a versatile and conforming companion for any setting.” Whether you stage this stunning piece in your home kitchen or in a swanky bar or restaurant, your guests will be queuing to perch on your new seating arrangements.
The Fiber Tube Base Bar Stool is part of the extended Fiber family that consists of a wood and plastic composition. Made of high-quality materials the bar stool is available in a selection of gorgeous colours that will pair with almost any interior style. Unusual but beautiful, the innovative design of this stool shows the footrest circulating around the outside of the structure. The bar stool is available with or without a backrest.
Muuto have a wide selection of designer homeware, lighting and furniture for you to explore. If you need some more information, then check out our blog , explaining everything you need to know about choosing your perfect bar stool.
In addition to the standard options, other fabrics are available upon request from the following collections: Kvadrat Remix, Kvadrat Wooly, Kvadrat Steelcut, Kvadrat Steelcut Trio, Kvadrat Clara2, Kvadrat Canvas, Kvadrat Hallingdal, Kvadrat Divina, Kvadrat Divina MD, Kvadrat Divina Melange, Faux Leather, Easy Leather, Refine Leather and Endure Leather.
Please contact customer services for more information.
- Designed by Iskos-Berlin
- Available in: Black Refine Leather, Cognac Refine Leather and Remix 133 - Grey
- Delivered assembled.
- Plastic glide is included. Felt glides sold separately.
- With or without backrest
- 65cm with backrest: H:87.5cm x SH:65cm x W:42.5cm x D:44.5cm
- 65cm with no backrest: H:66cm x SH:65cm x W:45cm x D:44cm
- As the Fiber family is made of partly natural materials, variations in colour can occur.
- Clean with a moist cloth. If necessary, use a little dish soap on the cloth. For upholstery, please find instructions at kvadrat.dk. Clean leather with a dry cloth regularly. Using a special leather treatment for aniline leather, treat the surface at
least four times a year.
- See kvadrat.dk for further cleaning and maintainance intructions for your chosen textile. For leather upholstery versions, clean the leather with a dry cloth regularly. Treat the leather at least four times a year using only special leather treatment products for aniline leather.
- Upholstery versions have a 7 week lead time