Designed by the brilliant, Danish designer, Margrethe Odgaard in 2016, the Ply Rug is a reinvention of the traditional weft faced rug, transporting Scandinavian culture into the future. The rug consists of an extraordinary broken twill structure that enhances the lively and almost three-dimensional pattern, creating an excellent balance of the calm and evident. The alluring tassels serve as a beautiful finishing detail.
Crafted from quality 100% New Zealand wool, the Ply Rug has been lovingly woven by hand and dyed to produce the stunning colour ways that include: Black/White, Dark Grey, Off-White, Yellow, Rose, Midnight Blue and Burnt Orange. With a diverse selection of colours for you to chose from, there is a rug for almost any interior style, whether that is traditional or contemporary, residential or commercial. Soften up your living space or bedroom with the new and exciting Ply Rug from Muuto.
Browse through the rest of the amazing Muuto range that we stock here at beut.
- Designed by Margrethe Odgaard
- Crafted from 100% New Zealand wool
- Available in: Black/White, Dark Grey, Off-White, Yellow, Rose, Midnight Blue and Burnt Orange
- Large: H:200cm x W:300cm
- Medium: H:170cm x W:240cm
- Small: H:85cm x W:140cm
- Care: For regular cleaning, vacuum the rugs. Clean stains instantly with sparkling water. The rugs should be turned every 6 months for maintenance purposes.
- Option to buy a rug pad separately. Prevents the rug from gliding.