Behind the design simplicity of the Linear Steel Table, is high quality craftsmanship that Muuto is best known for. The sleek lines and basic shapes introduce new perspectives into the world of contemporary outdoor furniture. Inspired by the notions of meetings, the outdoor table has been designed so that every detail meets. Different shapes and materials join as well as linear lines, hence the name. Designed by one of Muuto’s favourites, Thomas Bentzen, the Linear Steel Table consists of folded edges and straight lines for a timeless aesthetic. We are now offering this amazing table with two matching benches
Host a garden party and impress your guests with your new outdoor furniture. There is no need to worry about the heavens opening as Linear has been hot dip galvanized and Aluzinc treated, making the piece suitable for outdoor use. What’s more the table has been designed with small spacing for the easy outflow of water. The intersecting legs are in-keeping with the ongoing theme of meetings. The outdoors deserves just as much love and attention as the indoors. With a selection of bold colours to choose from, your garden will look the best in bloom.
Generally speaking, a table isn’t that far away from some seating. A Linear Bench is also available here at beut. Whether you choose the same colour or mix and match the colours, your garden will soon be looking gorgeous in no time.
- Designed by Thomas Bentzen
- Available in: Black, Off-White, Dark Green and Burnt Orange
- Medium Table – L:140cm x D:80cm x H:73.5cm
- Large Table – L:200cm x D:80cm x H:73.5cm
- Medium Bench – L:110cm x D:39cm x H:45.5cm
- Large Bench – L:170cm x D:39cm x H:45.5cm
- Frame and table top are made of welded steel.
- Legs come with plastic glides.
- Doesn’t come preassembled
- Table top is hot-dip galvanised while legs are Aluzinc treated, making them suitable for outdoor use.
- Clean with a damp cloth. If necessary use a mild detergent or washing up liquid that is not concentrated. Always wipe with a dry cloth afterwards.
- To minimize the risk of stains, marks, liquids and grease, should be removed straight away.