Designed by the talented, Copenhagen based duo, Iskos-Berlin, The Fiber Stool is a contemporary stool for most interior spaces. In the designer’s words, “One of the most difficult and noble disciplines is to design with-out eccentricity. To create simple, well-functioning, almost ordinary objects that nevertheless have strong identities”. Whether you stage this stunning piece in your home or workplace, your guests will be stunned at the true beauty of such a simple household necessity.
The Fiber Stool Tube Base is part of the extended Fiber family that consists of a wood and plastic composition. Made of high-quality materials the stool is available in black or white that will pair with almost any interior style, particularly those with a monochrome theme.
Muuto have a wide selection of designer homeware and furniture for you to explore.
In addition to the standard options, other fabrics are available upon request from the following collections: Kvadrat Remix, Kvadrat Steelcut, Kvadrat Steelcut Trio, Kvadrat Clara, Kvadrat Canvas, Kvadrat Hallingdal, Kvadrat Divina, Kvadrat Divina MD, Kvadrat Divina Melange, Faux Leather, Easy Leather, Refine Leather and Endure Leather.
Please contact customer services for more information.
- Designed by Iskos-Berlin
- Available in: Black or White
- Delivered assembled.
- Plastic glide is included. Felt glides sold separately.
- Dimensions: H:46cm x W:45cm x D:39cm
- As the Fiber family is made of partly natural materials, variations in colour can occur.
- Clean with a moist cloth. If necessary, use a little dish soap on the cloth.
- Upholstery versions have a 7 week lead time