Muuto’s Fiber Swivel Armchair is a combination of ergonomic and functional design, setting trends throughout the dedicated world of design. The chair gives you and your guests unconditional comfort in an unconventional Scandinavian silhouette. The arms on the side of the chair makes this chair an even more relaxing piece to have in your interior space. Lovingly designed by the design duo, Iskos-Berlin, the swivel base of the Fiber Armchair provides a sleek and sturdy structure appropriate for modern day homes or work spaces. Although simple, this armchair is available in a choice of grey and white, perfect for many interior schemes, particularly those with a monochrome theme. Free-flowing and curvaceous lines creates an elegant and youthful silhouette. Suitable for every interior space and personality.
This armchair comes with wheels, making it the perfect office chair. Suitable for both residential and commercial areas, Fiber would also be a great chair to have in a meeting room in a commercial area.
Muuto have a wide selection of designer homeware and furniture for you to explore. Are you still on the hunt for your perfect chair? Here at beut, we stock many chairs from a range of designer brands.
In addition to the standard options, other fabrics are available upon request from the following collections: Kvadrat Remix, Kvadrat Steelcut, Kvadrat Steelcut Trio, Kvadrat Clara2, Kvadrat Canvas, Kvadrat Hallingdal, Kvadrat Divina, Kvadrat Divina MD, Kvadrat Divina Melange, Faux Leather, Easy Leather, Refine Leather and Endure Leather.
Please contact customer services for more information.
- Designed by Iskos-Berlin
- Composition of plastic and wood fibres.
- Base is die casted aluminium.
- Delivered assembled.
- Dimensions: H:77cm x W:54.5cm x D:56cm
- Available in: Grey or White, Remix 183, Remix 183 - Aluminium Base, Remix 242
- Remove non-greasy stains by dabbing with a lint free cloth or sponge wrung out in clean warm water. If necessary, clean by dabbing with soapy water. Finally, dab the surface with clean water.
- See kvadrat.dk for further cleaning and maintainance intructions for your chosen textile. For leather upholstery versions, clean the leather with a dry cloth regularly. Treat the leather at least four times a year using only special leather treatment products for aniline leather.
- 4-6 week lead time.
- Upholstery versions have a 7 week lead time