A typical Scandinavian design from one of Muuto’s most prestigious designers, Thomas Bentzen. The Cover Lounge Chair is a comfortable and contemporary armchair that would make the perfect dining seating piece for a modern interior setting. Some might say that its name was inspired by the quality manufacturing process that the Cover Chair has been through. The lacquered oak is wrapped around the legs and backrest, covering the chair in a glossy coat.
Thomas Bentzen is a successful designer that has gained international recognition at fairs and exhibitions across the globe. This goes without saying, as the Cover Chair has been designed and crafted lovingly with Scandinavian design traditions in mind. This sophisticated and timeless design is available in a variety of fantastic colours. What’s more the curved backrest will provide you and your guests with maximum comfort.
Muuto have a wide selection of designer homeware, lighting and furniture for you to explore. Are you still on the hunt for your perfect dining chair? Here at beut, we stock many dining chairs from a range of designer brands.
In addition to the standard options, other fabrics are available upon request from the following collections: Kvadrat Remix, Kvadrat Steelcut, Kvadrat Steelcut Trio, Kvadrat Canvas, Kvadrat Hallingdal, Kvadrat Divina, Kvadrat Divina MD, Kvadrat Divina Melange, Faux Leather, Easy Leather, Refine Leather and Endure Leather.
Please contact customer services for more information.
- Designed by Thomas Bentzen
- Dimensions: H:70.7cm x SH:39.1cm x W:66.3cm x D:61.2cm
- Available in Oak, Black, Grey, Grey Remix 123, Oak/Cognac Refine Leather and Black Refine Leather
- Remix and Refine Leather - 8 week lead time
- Crafted from oak
- Delivered assembled
- Plastic glide included. Felt glides sold separately.
- Clean with a moist cloth and wipe off excess liquid with a dry cloth.
- For textile versions, please find cleaning instructions for your chosen textile at kvadrat.dk For leather versions clean leather with a dry cloth regularly. Treat the leather when needed using only special leather treatment products.