Designed by the marvelous, Mika Tolvanen, the Base Table is one of the tables in the Base collection that Muuto has curated. The simplicity within this design reflects typical Scandinavian design styles. The idea behind this table is as minimal as a child’s drawing that contrasts beautifully with the slim and lightweight structure. Despite its minimalistic appearance, the table has a strong and robust strength to it that is hidden behind the elegant design. Mika Tolvanen wanted to ‘reduce the table to its archetypal form’.
This versatile piece of furniture could be used as a desk or dining table. Whatever your interior style, there is a design to suit every space as this table is available in a wide selection of colour ways. There is no need to worry about making a mess at dinner time, as Base is easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
Explore the rest of beut’s fantastic dining table collection or rather the extensive Muuto range.
- Designed by Mika Tolvanen
- Small: H:73cm x L:140cm x D:80cm
- Table base is made from extruded aluminium with an extra durable acrylic paint. Table top is either chip board with laminate surface or oak with a lacquered veneer finish.
- Is not delivered assembled
- Clean with a damp cloth. If necessary, use a mild detergent or washing up liquid that is not concentrated. Always wipe with a dry cloth after. For linoleum versions, linoleum care is recommended for optimum saturation of the natural materials 2-3 times a year. It is recommended to clean linoleum with a damp cloth and a PH neutral cleaner and wipe dry to remove any residues.