In true Scandinavian style, the 70/70 Table shows typical design features threading right back through Danish design history. Simple lines and shapes disguise the delicately subtle characteristics of this table. Designed by the highly prestigious Stockholm based design and architecture studio, TAF Studio, the 70/70 table comprises of a smooth tabletop on top of elegantly formed, aluminum legs.
A table that beholds a basic expression, is just what this stunning piece of furniture is. Due to the minimalistic design, this table is suitable for almost any space including both commercial and residential. The most obvious being an architectural dining table for your home; or why not situate 70/70 in your home office as a desk or for use in professional and educational circumstances? Available in a large choice of colour combinations, this table will look the part in almost any interior space.
Chose from four different sizes overall to suit your chosen room, including an Extra-Large size for the biggest of areas. Are you still on the hunt for your perfect dining table? We have a fantastic range of Dining Tables here at beut.
- Available in: Black/Black, Black/White , White/White , White/Black , Grey/Grey , Oak/Black , Oak/Grey , Oak/White, Sand base
- Small: L:170cm x H:73cm x D:85cm
- Designed by TAF Studio
- Table top made of plywood with a linoleum laminate or veneer surface.
- Aluminium frame.
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- Only use a mild detergent or washing up liquid, not concentrated.
- Always wipe with a dry cloth afterwards.
- Stains, marks, liquids, grease etc, should be removed straight away to prevent staining.
- For linoleum version, it is recommended to use a linoleum polish at least 2-3 times a year.
||Small: L:170cm x H:73cm x D:85cm
||Dining Table, Furniture, Table
||Clean with a damp cloth. Only use a mild detergent or washing up liquid, not concentrated.Always wipe with a dry cloth afterwards.For linoleum version, it is recommended to use a linoleum polish at least 2-3 times a year.