The Mind The Gap Book Covers Wallpaper is a paper that features strategically placed book covers that combine to create a real statement wallpaper. The pattern features a variety of books in different colours or different shades (Available in two colourways - coloured and neutral) to suit a variety of colour schemes, these papers are perfect for any interiors both work or home, perhaps especially if you are after an eclectic or vintage look.
- Available in two colour ways.
- Mind the Gap also offer other book and vintage wallpaper of similar style to suit a variety of tastes/colour schemes.
- Makes the perfect feature wall and equally suited to the workplace or home.
- Paper is printed on a new generation nonwoven paper and with eco-friendly inks.
- Easy to install on nearly all wall types. Paste the wall.
- 3 rolls per box at 0.52cm x3.00m per roll /(0.5x118.1in). Covers 4.65
- Part of a wider collection by Mind The Gap which takes inspiration from ancient symbols, formulas, photography and more.
- Printed in Romania