Designed by the highly talented pair, Norm Architects and Peter Ørsig, the Wine Breather from Menu, is a sleek piece of glassware, that will impress your guests when they come round for dinner and drinks. Simply, turn your bottle of wine upside down and let the wine trickle down through the decanting unit. Once satisfied, flip the decanter over to disperse the wine back into the wine bottle. You would have never of tasted wine so good.
The minimalistic silhouette of the wine breather is truly reminiscent of typical Scandinavian design style, perfect for an elegant dinner party. Topped off with a brass lid, the curvaceous body of the decanter is lovingly crafted from mouth blown glass. Wine Breather will be the perfect piece of additional architecture for your dining table or bar.
We believe that a decanter can finish off a dinner table display with refined elegance. Discover the rest of our luxury decanter and drinkware range. Not forgetting, the stunning collection from Menu .
- Designed by Norm Architects and Peter Ørsig
- Dimensions: H:22cm x Ø:16.5cm
- Available in Smoked/Brass
- Made from mouth blown glass
- Place the wine breather over the bottleneck of a bottle of wine and flip it upside down. The wine will aerate perfectly whilst
running down through the decanting unit. Flip back around to get the wine back in the original bottle.
- Increases the oxygen level by 10