Designed by Kroyer-Saetter-Lassen for the Danish designers Menu, the Nimbus Mirror was designed to be both functional and a decorative object suitable for homes, offices and other convenient commercial spaces. Surrounded by a bronzed or polished solid brass frame, the mirror is held together with ornamental screws that coexist beautifully with the rest of its design. Its circular design is the perfect size to pleasantly fit amongst other pieces within the interior space.
Contemporary or classical, this mirror is well-suited to almost any interior décor. The simplistic and versatile design means that it can pair with any colour scheme that you wish. Whether you choose to mount this mirror in your living space or hallway, this stunning piece will be admired by all. In particular, Nimbus will experience full use in your bathroom or bedroom as an everyday accessory as well as enhancing an attractive and desirable aesthetic. It will also pose as an eye-catching frame to any wall that you want to draw undivided attention to.
As well as a wide selection of mirrors , Menu also offer a variety of homeware , lighting and furniture pieces that we believe you would hate to miss out on.
- Designed by Kroyer-Saetter-Lassen
- Available in bronzed or polished brass
- Dimensions: Diameter: 110cm x Depth: 2.1cm
- Weight: 27kg
- Care Instructions Frame: Use a soft dry cloth to clean. Do not use any cleaners with chemicals or harsh abrasives. Avoid using water. NOTE! The Polished Brass surface have been lacqured, so any polishing will remove the lacquer and open up for natural oxidation.
- Care Instructions Mirror: Use a soft cloth with warm water. Dry straight away. For a more efficient clean, use commercial glass cleaners. NB: Spray on cloth and not directly on the mirror.