The suspension light is a modern and futuristic version of the individual pendant light. The Hubert Suspension Frame from Danish design brand, Menu, has been designed by New York city-based design company, SØren Rose Studio. Not only has the light been designed by New York design enthusiasts, it has also been inspired by the city set in the 1930s. As Menu would describe it, this light is like a retro piece of art that combines modern aesthetics with old ideas.
Elegant lines and simple shapes curates a contemporary piece of lighting that you can suspend above your kitchen counters and much more. The lengthy dimensions of this lamp makes it the perfect light to hang above your desk space for a useful piece of task lighting. Available in both Ivory/Bronzed Brass and Black/Bronzed Brass, the light has an industrial but sleek aesthetic perfect for most interior spaces and styles.
The Hubert collection also consists of two pendant lights that are also available in a stunning black and brass finish as well.
- Designed by New York based design firm, SØren Rose Studio
- Crafted from powder coated steel, brushed brass and bronzed brass
- Available in Ivory/Bronzed Brass or Black/Bronzed Brass
- Dimensions: H:25cm x D:24cm x W:146cm
- Light Source: E27 (not included)