The Eave Dining by Menu and Norm Architects masters the incredibly fine balance between creating a seamless, adaptable design and retaining a wonderful sense of character. The Eave Dining features a homely aesthetic for a comforting impression, wrapped with functionality and soft minimalism to adapt to a variety of spaces with its "sofa-meets-bench" design.
The unique design of the Menu Eave Dining is the perfect addition to any space, offering the opportunity to mix and match with your existing furniture and embrace your creative expression. Menu specialise in designs that are unique, yet functional and the Menu Eave Dining is no different with its varied colourways and individual design. The unique character of the Eave Dining creates an effortless look for any room. Mix comfortability and style and utilise this piece and all that it can offer.
The Eave Dining is set on slender metal legs that pronounce its light expression, while the design comes in many sizes that are applicable to hotels, restaurants and homes. Overall, the Eave Dining is a timeless piece that is expertly crafted to fit in with everyday needs - of which is, most importantly, comfort and style. Don’t forget to explore the rest of the Eave collection and the rest of our dining room furniture range.
- Menu - Eave - Norm Architects
- Metal legs, upholstery fabric.
- Frame made from pine, plywood and MDF. Seat, backrest and armrests consist a double layer of foam and no-sag springs. Legs - powder coated steel.
- 165: H: 79 cmxSH: 48 cmxW: 165 cmxD: 75 cm
- 200: H: 79 cmxSH: 48 cmxW: 200 cmxD: 75 cm
- 280: H: 79 cmxSH: 48 cmxW: 280 cmxD: 75 cm