Reminiscent of a traditional hand-held lantern, the Carrie Lamp from the Danish design brand, Menu , has been lovingly designed by Norm Architects. Inspired by the Danish ritual ‘hygge’, ‘’enjoying life’s simple pleasures’’, the light is held within a sleek brass frame, that you are able to carry with you throughout your home and garden or rather just to place on the top of your bedside table or desk.
The modernistic table lamp is suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments as long as the light is not exposed to moist or wet conditions. Use the Carrie Lamp as an outdoor lantern at your evening garden party or rather as an alternative to candles on the dining table. Create your own show stopping lighting atmosphere as this lamp can be set to 3 different lighting levels, all of which casting a warming glow. The light is available in a range of stunning colour ways including brushed brass, black steel, white steel, olive steel and burned red, a colour for every interior scheme.
Are you on the hunt for your perfect table lamp or desk light? Here at beut, we have selected the finest curation of table lamps from a wide variety of designer brands. Be sure to take a look through the stunning Menu lights that we have on offer as well.
- Designed by Norm Architects
- Dimensions: H:24.5cm x W:13.5cm
- Available in: Brushed Brass, Burned Red, Olive, White and Black
- Powder Coated Steel or Brass Plated Stainless Steel, Matte Opal Glass
- Comes with a USB charger
- 10 hours battery life
- Light Source: LED 3,2 W (included)
- Three different light levels
- Tested to IP20
- Can be used indoor and outdoor conditions but should not be exposed to moist conditions and rain.