Brilliantly engineered in Germany, the Iumi Teia pendant light was designed and created specifically to be hung from high ceilings above dining tables. Due to the Teia’s very defined intent, its design naturally helps to emit a warm atmosphere around the room whilst sufficiently spot lighting any area directly below. Carefully crafted using a laser cutter to create the blades and hand finished in the painting phase to create a quality, yet affordable product.
Due to its eco-friendly status, an aspect which is key to Iumi, the Teia is lovingly made from FSC certified birch plywood. Furthermore, the hand painted colour options use only the most environmental friendly pigments to create there unique colour options. Choose from natural, white, grey, green red and blue as suits your dining space.
- Made from Sustainably grown FSC certified birch plywood
- Natural option available or hand painted with naturally pigmented colours
- 6 colours: natural, white, grey, green, red and blue
- Energy rating: A++ to C
- E27 Max 60W (Bulb Not Included)
- 2m fabric cable and metal canopy
- 3 cable colours: black, white and grey
- Dimensions & Weight: (2.5kg) Height: 34cm x Width:29.5cm x Diameter: 29.5cm
- DIY assembly with easy to follow illustrated instructions.