Crafted from FSC sustainably sourced birch plywood, the Iumi Hektor Pendant light is cleverly designed to both hide the bulb and at the same cast stunning light across the room. This unique geometric shape is achieved through clever use of laser cutting and hand finished in Germany.
The Hektor works in a variety of different interior spaces, thanks to the naturally pigmented colour choices available, including natural, white, grey, green, red and blue. Iumi lights are shipped in a lovingly hand painted assembly box with easy to follow instructions. Plywood pieces are snapped together without the need for glue or screws. Engineered beautifully, the angled gaps between the plywood sheets really give the light a unique feel.
Choose from two sizes to suit your space.
- Made from Sustainably grown FSC certified birch plywood
- Natural option available or hand painted with naturally pigmented colours
- 6 colours: natural, white, grey, green, red and blue
- Energy rating: A++ to C
- E27 Max 60W (Bulb Not Included)
- 2m fabric cable and metal canopy
- 3 cable colours: black, white and grey
- Available in two sizes: Small (1.5kg) Height: 27.5cm x Width: 24.5cm x Diameter: 24.5cm ; Large (2.5kg) Height: 36,5cm, Width:30.5 Diameter: 30.5cm
- DIY assembly with easy to follow illustrated instructions.