Brilliantly simple, the Innermost Brixton Cluster by James Bartlett is inspired by the Victorian railway and residential architecture of South London and features an industrial yet elegant design. The strong engineered aesthetic is demonstrated through the octagonal tubular shape.
- Available in Gloss White, Anodised Copper and Graphite
- Available individually as Spot 11, Spot 20 and Spot 50
- 80 cm d overall; 20 cm h x 4.5 cm d units
- UK/EU 220v
- Cable: 4m, White – White Matt PVC, Copper & Graphite- Black Matt PVC
- Ceiling Rose: White Spherical