Once again, GANT, has created a beautiful new version of the design classics, the C Series light. C3 is an innovative lighting design, designed by the famous, Stefan Gant and handmade in Berlin. The most awe – inspiring thing about this elegant and timeless light is that, it has been designed to pair with almost any interior furnishing and setting, that being traditional or contemporary, residential or commercial. We suggest staging the stunning lamp over the length of a dining table or desk.
C3 is available in any design that you wish to create. First, chose the material of your lamp body. Secondly, chose your cable colour. Finally, depending on your ceiling height, you have the choice of three separate cable lengths including: 2 meters, 3 meters and 5 meters. Everyone feels as though they need a change now and again. Stefan Gant has taken this into consideration and has designed the light so that it is easy to switch up the design as and when you desire. The materials of the lampshades can be mixed and matched individually at any time.
What’s more you have a choice of three different lamps that all emit a unique glow into your chosen room. No need to stress, the light source can be replaced, and the lamp is delivered to you, ready to install. Have you fallen in love with this light, knowing that it is not the right size for your room? Then look through the rest of the GANT Lighting collection , that offers many more styles and sizes to suit your individual interior better.
- Dimensions: L: 182cm x D: 8cm x H: 8cm
- Weight: 6kg
- Lamp Body in a choice of: Oak, Light concrete or Dark Concrete
- Lampshade available in: Oak Wood, Old Wood, Copper, Brass, Walnut, Corten Steel or Brushed Stainless Steel
- Cable Length: 2 meters, 3 meters or 5 meters
- Cable Colour: Black, Grey or White
- Lamp Choices:
- LED tube dimmable, warm white color temperature 2200Kelvin, luminous flux 2100lm
- LED tube dimmable, warm white color temperature 2700Kelvin, luminous flux 2100lm
- LED tube dimmable, cool white color temperature 4000Kelvin, luminous flux 2100lm