Stage this stunning Superloon floor lamp, designed by the brilliant Jasper Morrison in either a residential or commercial space. Superloon has been designed with a metal spinning head, allowing direct light to be dispersed out at any required angle and direction, making it the perfect lighting option for the likes of a studio/office space. Supported by a tripod of stems, Superloon is reminiscent of the moon. Taking this into account, the head can spin 360 degrees, just like the moon.
Superloon has been designed with an optical switch sensor placed on the stem, that provides a warm tone dimming function, to suit your atmospheric needs. With a generous cord length of 250cm, this stunning floor lamp can be situated in almost any corner of the room. The lamp is available in white, black or chrome.
- Designed by Jasper Morrison
- Available in white, black or chrome
- Plug-in power supply with interchangeable pugs
- Edge-lighting technology source
- Supply isn’t included
- Power: 45W
- Painted or chrome-plated aluminum body
- Constructed of Aluminum and PMMA
- Cord Length: 250cm
- Dimensions: H:1972mm x W:723mm