Once again, created by the outstanding lighting company, Flos, the Sawaru Floor lamp is on the smaller scale of a typical floor light design. Reminiscent of the Japanese word for ‘touch’, the Sawaru floor light consists of two, solely independent cylinders that rely on one another to balance at a perpendicular stance. Acting as siblings to one another, one plays the role as the light source and the other as a base; a unique idea of a traditional floor lamp structure.
Due to its dynamic projection angle, the light can be positioned in any three stages including 25, 40 or 60 degrees. What’s more the light comes with a dimmable function. With these two characteristics combined, you can create your very own lighting atmosphere. Choose between four contemporary colours including: white, black, gold and blue grey.
Discover the rest of Flos lighting here at beut today. From best-selling pendant lights to stunning chandeliers, there is something for every personal taste and style.
Don’t forget to explore the whole Flos collection as well as our floor lighting range from the wide variety of designer lighting that we offer here at beut.
- Available in black, white, gold and blue grey
- Crafted from extruded aluminium
- Dimensions: H:430mm x Ø (Top Cylinder):150mm x Ø (Bottom Cylinder):150mm
- Weight: 4kg
- Cord Length: 2.5m
- Corded power supply with interchangeable plugs
- Light Sources Available: 1 x LED Array 45W 2 channels 1800K/1236lm - 4000K/1783lm (white reflector) CRI 90 Dimmer
- Voltage: 100-240/48V
- Power: 45W
- Supply not included