Part of the extensive Kelvin lighting range from Flos, the Kelvin LED light has been lovingly designed by Antonio Citterio and Toan Nguyen in 2009. The light has been designed with an adjustable head and double pantographic arm for focused light in any desired direction of choice, perfect for reading your favourite book or studying at your desk late at night.
Finished in a variation of colours including anthracite, black, white and chrome, the sleek and sophisticated LED lamp from Flos emits a warm, soft direct light. What’s more the light can be changed between two modes, orange or green. The orange mode can dim the light intensity and the green mode is a sustainable energy saving option. Choose between a desk clamp or a desk support that comes with a choice of a hidden or visible cable option.
- Designed by Antonio Citterio and Toan Nguyen
- Available in Anthracite, Black, White or Chrome
- Constructed from Aluminum
- Voltage: 100-240/24V
- Power: 8W
- See features for light source available.
- Bulb is included
- 1800mm cord length
- Dimensions: H: 480mm x W: 581mm
- 1.6kg (Clamp), 1.5kg (Visible and Hidden Cable),