Cleverly designed by Achille Castiglioni in 1996, the Flos Fuscia Pendant Light is a stunningly simple lighting piece. Sporting a clear hand-blown glass cone shade, complete with a sand-blasted base edge, this pendant is reminiscent of a cocktail glass dipped in sugar. What’s more, the base is fitted with an injection-moulded, opaline silicone diffuser protection ring to direct the light into a soft spot light.
Available as a single pendant or in a cluster of three, eight or twelve, the creative licence is totally yours. Opt for the single pendants and hang elegantly above the dining table in a row or upgrade to one of the clusters for a centrepiece to your living space or entrance hallway. No need to worry about rewiring for the clusters, each pendant is connected to one ceiling rose.
- Available as a single pendant or as a cluster of 3, 8 or 12
- Dimension of each pendant: 35.5 cm h x 16 cm d
- 1 kg per pendant
- Crafted from glass, silicone and steel
- Designed Achille Castiglioni, 1996
- Voltage: 220-250V
- Power: Max 40W
- 2.66 m cord length
- See features for reccommended bulb options
- Bulb not included