The Bon Jour Table Lamp designed by Phillippe Starck in 2015, for Flos, has been admiringly designed with the finest details to grant a soft and gentle light to your interior space. Use Bon Jour as a bedside lamp suitable for reading or as a stylish lighting accessory in your living space for your guests to longingly admire.
Providing a diffused light from the ‘edge technology’ lighting source, Bon Jour consists of an injection moulded PMMA, slimline clear base and diffuser and an option of a shade, available in five fantastic colour ways including: transparent, rattan, soft avo, amber and yellow. The structure of Bon Jour is also available in: matte chrome, white, copper or chrome, meaning there is a design to suit every interior space. With a useful cord length of 200cm, you will find it easy to situate the table lamp in any corner of your room. The power cord has been designed with a dimmer switch attached that provides on-off functions and 10-100% lighting adjustments, so you can set the lighting just right for your atmospheric requirements.
- Designed by Phillippe Starck
- Edge lighting technology lighting source
- Plug in power supply with inter-changeable plugs
- Available in: Matte Chrome, White, Copper or Chrome
- Optional shade available in: Transparent, Rattan, Soft Avo, Amber or Yellow
- Power: 13W
- Voltage: 100-240 V/24V
- Dimensions: H: 410mm x W: 283mm
- See features for bulb options
- Bulb included