Designed by Edward Barber and Jay Osbergy, the innovative Bellop Table Lamp is available in four exciting colour ways including: white, grey, chocolate and brick red. Launched in 2017 by Flos, at the Salone del Mobile, the Bellhop collection was developed from a portable table lamp that Barber and Osbergy had designed for the new and upcoming London Design Museum.
Bellhop diffuses a glare free light that also provides a generous twenty- four hours of wire-free illumination. The diffuser in Opaline is injection molded photo-engraved Polycarbonate adds a subtle texture that makes this minimal design, slightly more engaging. The table lamp is supplied with a micro USB cable for re-charging, so you will never have to worry about being in the dark. The charging cable is at a very useful length of, 120cm. Simple and sleek, Bellhop is easy to navigate with a push-button on the base, featuring a dimmable function to adapt to the many different surroundings Bellhop can sit comfortably in.
- Designed by Edward Barber and Jay Osbergy
- Available in white, grey, chocolate and brick red
- Base and dome are crafted from coloured Polycarbonate
- 24 hours life
- Charging via a micro USB C cable which is included
- Charging cable – 120cm
- USB battery on plug with interchangeable plugs
- Battery included
- Light source: 84xled 2.5w 250lm 2700k crl90[i]
- H: 210mm x Ø125mm
- See featres for reccommended bulb options
- Bulb included