Ever dreamt of your own art installation? Let those dreams come true with Flos Arrangements. Build your very own bespoke lighting piece by combining varying elements together, you have nine element options to choose from. Combine circles with tear drops and even add in one of the “open” elements to finish it off.
IMPORTANT: Before you start building, make sure to measure your ceiling height, this is a very important step. Then decide whether you will hang your suspension light from ceiling to floor, or above a table. Next, choose whether you require a small or large surface mounted ceiling rose depending on final wattage. Finally, select your elements, making sure to make note of the final height and wattage of all elements when hung together. If you require any support, please contact customer services at email@example.com.
Each element is crafted from black powder coated aluminium and a flex strip LED bulb covered by a silicone diffuser, which sits on the outer edge of each closed element, and on the bottom of both open elements. The LED bulb varies with each element, with a minimum wattage of 20W and maximum of 54W. If you’re looking for inspiration, check out our selection of “ready-designed” arrangements from this range.
Don’t forget to explore the whole Flos collection as well as our pendant lighting range from the wide variety of designer lighting that we offer here at beut.
- Measure ceiling height before ordering
- Nine different elements available
- Black powder coated aluminium
- Platinum optical silicone diffuser
- 0.5 – 1.3 kg per element
- Designed by Michael Anastassiades
- Voltage: 48V
- Power: 20 – 54 W
- 2.5 m cord
- Each component can be connected to the power pack by means of an electrical and mechanical connection system designed for customisable product set-up.
- The electronics integrated in the rose enables use of dimming systems: push, 1-10, potentiometer, DALI. In the absence of these systems, the light flow can be set with the push system included in the rose.