Designed by the talented, Copenhagen based duo, Iskos-Berlin, The Fiber Wood Base Bar Stool is a contemporary stool for most kitchen, dining and bar areas. In the designer’s words, “the bar stool is a versatile and conforming companion for any setting.” Whether you stage this stunning piece in your home kitchen or in a swanky bar or restaurant, your guests will be queuing to perch on your new seating arrangements.
The Fiber Wood Base Bar Stool is part of the extended Fiber family that consists of a wood and plastic composition. Made of high-quality materials such as solid oak the bar stool is available in a selection of gorgeous colours that will pair with almost any interior style. Unusual but beautiful, the innovative design is available with or without a backrest.
Muuto have a wide selection of designer homeware and furniture for you to explore. If you need some more information, then check out our blog , explaining everything you need to know about choosing your perfect bar stool.
In addition to the standard options, other fabrics are available upon request from the following collections: Kvadrat Remix, Kvadrat Wooly, Kvadrat Steelcut, Kvadrat Steelcut Trio, Kvadrat Clara2, Kvadrat Canvas, Kvadrat Hallingdal, Kvadrat Divina, Kvadrat Divina MD, Kvadrat Divina Melange, Faux Leather, Easy Leather, Refine Leather and Endure Leather.
Please contact customer services for more information.
- Designed by Iskos-Berlin
- Available in: Black Refine Leather, Remix 133 and Cognac Refine Leather
- Delivered assembled.
- Plastic glide is included. Felt glides sold separately.
- With or without backrest
- 65cm with backrest: H:87.5cm x SH:65cm x W:42.5cm x D:44.5cm
- 65cm with no backrest: H:66cm x SH:65cm x W:45cm x D:42.5cm
- As the Fiber family is made of partly natural materials, variations in colour can occur.
- Clean with a moist cloth. If necessary, use a little dish soap on the cloth.
- For upholstery versions, please find cleaning instructions for your chosen textile at kvadrat.dk. For leather upholstery versions, clean the leather with a dry cloth regularly. Treat the leather at least four times a year, using only special leather treatment products for anilinee leather.
- Upholstery versions have a 7 week lead time