Designed by Silvia Cenal for Lithuanian design house Emko, the Macaron Pendant light takes inspiration from its namesake sweet the “Macaron”. Made from a simple mix of eggs, icing sugar and almond powder, making the perfect macaron is anything but simple. In the same vein, the Macron Light is similarly constructed from simple materials with the right proportions, to get what appears to be a simple lamp with character. However, naturally, constructing such an original design like this one is anything but simple!
Constructed from two wood pieces which radiate warmth and strength, this wood is connected by coloured rope in a playful an original way. This gives this light source buck loads of personality and colour! A variety of colors are offered to suit every scheme, and two sizes are offered with 30cm and 45cm diameter options available.
- Available in two sizes 30 and 45cm
- Comes partially assembled Partial assembled required
- Wood is Oak veneered mdf
- 1.5 m; fabric cable that matches colour rope in light
- Partially assembled with instructions
- Black, Blue, Red, White and yellow cable/ropes available
- Lamp: Max 1 x 40w bulb (bulb not included) thermoplastic black E27