Beautifully mesmerising, the Designers Guild Ukiyoe wallpaper takes inspiration from traditional Japanese textiles, bringing them into the contemporary, displaying expressive horizontal bands of watercolour tones embossed into the paper for added dimension. Available in two brilliant colour options – both undeniably striking.
Easier than painting with a guaranteed aesthetically pleasing result. The variety and diversity of colour options allows for total creative freedom, the only problem is which colourway to choose. Before you know it, you’ll have redecorated every space with this paper. Perfect for any interior, commercial and residential.
- Available in 2 colourways: Indigo and Graphite.
- 68 cm w x 6 m L
- Paper-backed Vinyl Wallpaper – Meets the rigorous standards for contract use
- Extra Washable – Paste the paper – Peelable
- Repeat: 136 cm x 300 cm – Match: Matching Set (matching drops 2 x 3 m)
- EN13501 Class B-s1-d0 & EN15102 & ASTM E84 Class A