Brilliantly subtle, the Designers Guild Kyushu wallpaper takes inspiration from fine grasscloth linen, displaying a versatile and simple design embossed into the paper with a matt finish for added dimension. Available in nine earthy colour options – each one amazingly calming.
Easier than painting with a guaranteed aesthetically pleasing result. The variety and diversity of colour options allows for total creative freedom, the only problem is which colourway to choose. Before you know it, you’ll have redecorated every space with this paper. Perfect for any interior, commercial and residential.
- Available in 9 colourways including: Denim, Berry, Flax and Fern.
- 70 cm w x 10 m L
- Paper-backed Vinyl Wallpaper – Meets the rigorous standards for contract use
- Extra Washable – Paste the paper – Peelable
- Repeat: 70 cm – Match: Random Match
- EN13501 Class B-s1-d0 & EN15102 & ASTM E84 Class A