When Coordonne launched the “Random papers” collection, they aimed to create a collection that harnessed their obsession with adding texture to a derelict wall. In the Tiles Broken Wall they certain achieved this end. Offered in two colour ways brown and turquoise, this wallpaper features tiles in previous mentioned colour ways on a distressed masonry background. Tiles have been strategically distressed and sections of the mural have tiles large sections missing with faded painted masonry in a variety of appearing beneath. The result is a wonderfully textured wall that appears almost three dimensional.
This unique design would work in a variety of commercial and domestic interior spaces and it is sure to turn heads and start conversation. The design looks ultra realistic thanks to the excellent printing techniques used. The Tiles Broken Wall Mural is printed to order and made specifically for your wall size. On Order we will prepare a proof showing how the design will be printed for your wall.
This mural is custom printed to your own bespoke wall measurements.
- Made to measure - image will be provided before production of how it will look at your requested size
- Mural made up of 50cm wide panels to your bespoke size.
- Printed on non-woven as standard
- Printed on vinyl upon request at an additional price.
- Sold by square meter
- Made from non woven wallpaper only or with a vinyl backing
- Paste the wall
- Fire rating B-S1, D0.
- Washable, UV resistant.