How stunning is this decorative mural from Coordonne? From the ‘Random Chinoiseries’ range, the Mirto Mural has been designed meticulously, right down to the very last mark. Mirto or ‘Myrtle’ is a shrub of Southern Europe. A Mirto will typically have evergreen leaves, fragrant white flowers and aromatic berries. Symbolizing ‘love’, the plant shown on this mural is duplicated many times within an intricate floral design.
The delicate design sits within geometric, rectangular shapes, reminiscing interior panels you might have seen in a typical Chinese or Japanese home. In-keeping with common Chinoiserie characteristics, tropical birds such as herons, fruit and other floral attributes, feature at the center of each panel, almost as if they have been put in a picture frame for everyone to admire. Create your own Chinoiseries interior with the Mirto mural.
Coordonne’s new ‘Random Chinoiseries’ wallpaper and mural range is a collection to admire. Explore the rest of the range , here at beut.
This mural is custom printed to your own bespoke wall measurements.
- High Resistance to light
- Glue the wall
- Non-Woven, easier installation
- Printed on non-woven as standard
- Printed on vinyl upon request at an additional price.
- Available in five colour ways including: Clow, Chia Seed, Rose, Aloe and Coal
- Sold by the square meter
- Made to measure - image will be provided before production of how it will look at your requested size