Brilliantly inspire by the work of Gustav Klimt, the Coordonne Gustave Mural features a bold gradient crafted from geometric blocks. Within the Random Papers II collection, Coordonne have created a mini series of murals inspired by famous artists from various eras. Gustav Klimt is well-known for being one of the first artists to use gold leaf in his work, which is directly represented within this mural.
This mural literally is a piece of artwork for your entire wall. Choose from a choice of three colourways, all exhibiting the gold leaf effect, each with a different bottom gradient colour. Preserved by the washable and light resistant finish.
This mural is custom printed to your own bespoke wall measurements.
- Available in three colours: White, Dark Blue and Emerald
- Available in non-woven or with vinyl backing
- Made in Spain
- Inspired by famous artist Gustav Klimt’s work
- Sold by square meter
- Made to measure - image will be provided before production of how it will look at your requested size
- Mural made up of 50cm wide panels to your bespoke size.
- Printed on non-woven as standard
- Printed on vinyl upon request at an additional price.
- Part of the Random Papers II Collection
- Top quality paper and inks used
- Fire rating B-S1D0