Coordonne’s Edo Mural is a stunningly ethic styled wallpaper which features a pair of loved up black peacocks perched in a tree surrounded by spring florals and other colourful birds and butterflies. Gorgeous colourways to choose from; a Gold option for lovers of warmth bold elegance or Mint if you’re aiming for a cooler, more subtle aesthetic.
All colour options pop due to the top-quality printing processes and materials used. They’re also sure to keep their vibrance due to the light resistant and washable surface. Made to measure at your request of size. Use calculator above.
This mural is custom printed to your own bespoke wall measurements.
- Available in three colours: Mint and Gold and Pink
- Made in Spain
- Sold by square meter
- Made to measure - image will be provided before production of how it will look at your requested size
- Mural made up of 50cm wide panels to your bespoke size.
- Printed on non-woven as standard
- Printed on vinyl upon request at an additional price.
- Top quality paper and inks used
We recommend adding 2-5cm to the height and width.
We suggest measuring in multiple locations and always using the tallest/widest part of a wall.
We recommend ordering a sample to experience the paper quality and key colours (it may be impossible to show all).