Religious symbols, an animal skull and a mosaic bull sculpture are just some of the iconic imagery that feature in this quirky and eccentric, ‘wall of intrigue’. These are set against a busy repeat tile background, and are placed in coves or hung in frames.
A distinctive eye catching design that would suit a range of domestic or commercial applications and look great as a feature wall
The internationally renowned designer, Christian Lacroix is known for his exuberant, colourful and baroque style. His Hispanic, ‘Arlesiennes’ and theatrical influences inspire his creations, which are celebrated within fashion circles.
- Composition: Non-woven wallpaper
- Width: 45cm
- Height: 12 metre roll (Matching drops 4 x 3m)
- Weight: 160gsm
- Horizontal pattern repeat: 180cm
- Vertical pattern repeat: 300cm
- Pattern Match: Matching set