The Designers Guild Palais Royal Wallpaper by Christian Lacroix is a realistic wooden panelling paper with the classic Christian Lacroix twist. With seven incredible colourways to choose from, you can easily accent and space, commercial or residential. Featuring the illusion of deeply inset squares, created to look as though they’ve been carved into a wooden panel.
Named after the historical Palais Royal, at one point the meeting ground of high French socialites. Part of the Incroyables et Merveilleuses collection, meaning Amazing and Wonderful, this incredible range is designed by Christian Lacroix and takes direct inspiration from the stunning historical architecture of France.
- Available in seven colourways: Brown, Green, Blue, Burgundy, Grey, Gold and White.
- Dimensions: 52 cm x 10m
- Vertical Pattern Repeat: 26 cm
- Match Type: Straight Match
- Designed by Christian Lacroix
- Washable and Apply by pasting the wall
- Non-woven 150gsm paper
- Tests Passed: EN13501 Class B-s1-d0, EN15102 & ASTM E84 Class A