The perfect depiction of its name, the Designers Guild Cocarde Wallpaper is designed by Christian Lacroix, with its name a French word meaning a rosette made of ribbons and beads. Available in six different colourways, this paper features a colourful and intricate display of various ribbons that were once used by soldiers. These rosettes became used by women after the Revolution to decorate hats and clothes.
The bright and colourful nature of this paper is classic of Christian Lacroix’s signature design style. With so much going on, this paper is perfect for use as an accent wall alongside a plain paper option for the rest of the space. Use in any living space or bedroom to give your home that extra something.
- Available in six colourways: White, Blue, Black, Gold, Black & White and Grey
- Dimensions: 68.5 cm x 10m
- Vertical Pattern Repeat: 76 cm
- Match Type: Straight
- Designed by Christian Lacroix
- Washable and Apply by pasting the wall
- Non-woven 150gsm paper
- Tests Passed: EN13501 Class B-s1-d0, EN15102 & ASTM E84 Class A