Beautifully contemporary and abstract, the Designers Guild Ciel Liberté Wallpaper features a water-coloured effect of mixed and merged colours, almost resembling Arora Borealis. Named after the so-called ‘wind of liberty’ which swept through society before the French Revolution. Enjoy a stunning mix of neutral colours with pops of bright pink and aqua peeking through.
Ideal for spaces meant for creativity and fun, such as the playroom. Hang all around the room or as an accent wall to create a vibrant and creative space. Truly a brilliant paper which will stay colourful due to its washable nature.
- Dimensions: 45 cm x 9m (3x 3m matching lengths)
- Vertical Pattern Repeat: 300 cm
- Horizontal Pattern Repeat: 135 cm
- Match Type: Matching Set
- Designed by Christian Lacroix
- Washable and Apply by pasting the wall
- Non-woven 150gsm paper
- Tests Passed: EN13501 Class B-s1-d0 & EN15102